Our first Organizer's meeting is Thursday, March 2nd, 11:00 AM at 806 Main St. Springfield (office of South End C-3 Community Center)
If each of us could help:
- Spread the word - DOWNLOAD Flyer (post wherever you can)
- Provide cardboard and markers to help women make signs of things they want to say
- Be a Speaker about how we can protect ourselves, girls, people of color and Muslims and Jews and immigrants and our health and our water and our trees and gardens or what we need right now in our neighborhoods
- Lead the march with songs and drumming
- Sing or play music at the pre-march rally
- Provide a loud speaker system
- Serve as peacekeepers and safety guides—maybe wear white shirts or scarves. This group should meet before the march.
- Take steps to make sure the march on March 8th is a good experience for women and children learning to speak out.
Join and SHARE our Facebook Event and please invite your friends.
The event will be 3:00 - 6:00 PM, giving us time for speakers, music and marching. Tell us your thoughts. Thanks so much.
In Solidarity with All Women, in Springfield and everywhere across the world.